2011-07-19

Amman & Aqaba Airports


Very quick visit to lovely Jordan last month in which I could see and photo many attractive aircrafts; starting from Amman IAP where I spotted an interesting Bombardier (de Havilland Canada) Dash 8 reg. N570AW operated by U.S Department of State.


An Embraer 175 was our transporter to Aqaba AP, Embraer is realy a very respectful aircraft manufacturer, the interior is very simple, comfortable and spacious even the aircraft looks very small from outside.


My first time to spot a very interesting Lockheed L-1011 TriStar was operated by the Portuguese LUZAIR, this aircraft is no more flying since 2009 and I can't understand why they left it here in Jordan !?!?


The ever most amazing photo in my trip was this An-2 in Jordanian flag livery which was operated (seems to be long time ago) by the Jordanian Sky Dive team, I thought that Jordan never operated Soviet or eastern-made aircrafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment